1. Spend a day responding to everything as your antagonist. Double points if it is inexplicably in archaic English.
2. Narrate your actions in third person for a day.
3. Perform your WIP as an improvisational musical at an open mic night.
4. Spin around five times whilst chanting your favorite author’s name.
5. Give a soliloquy while cosplaying your protagonist at your local coffee shop.
6. Dress in robes embroidered with inspirational writing quotations.
7. Go to a park. Narrate the ongoing epic saga of the birds.
8. Tape your hands to your computer.
9. Make your inner monologue external for a day.
10. Print out your current manuscript. Light said paper on fire. Write a new story by the dying light of your former brilliance.
*Results may vary.